|How does Advance Financial Federal Credit Union protect my personal information?
||To protect your information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Advance Financial Federal Credit Union collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- open an account or deposit money
- apply for a loan or make a wire transfer
- make deposits or withdrawals from your account
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State law and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account – unless you tell us otherwise